What is recommended to bring for the retreat?
- Journal or notepad
- Wear comfortable shoes and layered clothing
- Refreshments will be provided however feel free to bring a boxed lunch.
- Umbrella – I hope and pray that it will be a nice day without rain, however if you plan on walking the Peace Path it may be a good idea to bring a small umbrella just in case.
- You can devote 5 – 10 minutes daily in prayer, asking God to prepare your heart.
- Feel free to note down things that come up during the prayer time that you would like to unpack further on the retreat.
Sr. Rose Mary Pint Room
26W171 Roosevelt Road
Wheaton, IL 60187
The Tau Center is located approximately 1/4 mile east of County Farm Road on Roosevelt Road.
Community Drive is the stoplight at the entrance from Roosevelt Road.
(You will notice signs for Marianjoy Hospital at the campus entrance, as well.)
Turn south at Community Drive into the campus.
Turn left at the first stop sign after entering the campus.
Then, turn right at the first driveway (entrance #5). The parking spaces in this driveway are for Tau Center visitors. There are some additional parking spaces also past the parking lot, to the right, parallel to the building.
I look forward to seeing you.
My prayer is that your time with the Lord will bring you comfort, encouragement, peace and joy.
Blessings and peace,